SAFE CONVENIENT PATIENT CARE
Heart of Florida Health Center is always looking for ways to make its health care services more convenient for its patients. HFHC now offers adult telehealth visits for certain medical conditions. Telehealth allows for video chat or telephone calls for patient and Provider contact, care, advice, reminders, education, intervention, monitoring from the comfort of your home or office.
How do I schedule an appointment?
You may schedule with our call center at 352.732.6599 and set up your appointment. Appointments available 5pm to 7pm.
Join a Booked Consultation in the Patient Portal
What do you need to do a televisit?
- An appointment scheduled with your Provider
- A valid email or cell phone to receive your visit information and link to connect
- A device with microphone and camera
- A reliable internet connection using Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Opera
- A secure and private location
Telehealth types of treatments:
- Behavioral health visits
- Lab review
- Upper respiratory symptoms
- Sinus symptoms
- Skin rash
- Urinary symptoms
- Seasonal allergies
- COVID-19 concerns
- Smoking cessation
- Minor rashes
- Weight management
- Vaginal yeast infection
- Oral contraception management
Learn More about Telehealth
Watch the videos below to learn how to get the most out of using Healow TeleVisits and keeping your records at your fingertips.