Gestion De Casos
Helping Our Patients Get The Care They Need
Case management assists patients with locating resources and facilitates connection with services as well, acting as an advocate on behalf of patients to obtain needed services. Our case management team acts as a liaison to other members of the healthcare team targeting meeting patient’s plan of care goals and needs.
Case Management Services Include:
- Patient needs assessments
- Referral source to local and National services and resources
- Coordination of care to ensure patient goals
- Patient advocacy
- Assists with locating low cost, no cost DME (Durable Medical Equipment) if available
- Assists with patient access to Heart of Florida ‘s many services
SERVICE AVAILABLE AT THESE LOCATIONS:
DUE TO VERY HIGH DEMAND FOR COVID-19 VACCINATIONS, OUR CURRENT SCHEDULE HAS BEEN FULLY BOOKED. WE ARE NO LONGER MAKING ANY NEW APPOINTMENTS AT THIS TIME AND THERE IS NOT A WAITING LIST AVAILABLE.
IN THE EFFORT TO NOT DISRUPT OUR EXISTING PATIENTS FOR WHICH WE PROVIDE CARE, PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR EMAIL AT THIS TIME, AS THERE ARE NO APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE.
WE WILL PROVIDE AN UPDATE ON OUR WEBSITE AND FACEBOOK PAGE WHEN WE HAVE MORE INFORMATION TO SHARE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENCE.