Gestion De Casos
Helping Our Patients Get The Care They Need
Case management assists patients with locating resources and facilitates connection with services as well, acting as an advocate on behalf of patients to obtain needed services. Our case management team acts as a liaison to other members of the healthcare team targeting meeting patient’s plan of care goals and needs.
Case Management Services Include:
- Patient needs assessments
- Referral source to local and National services and resources
- Coordination of care to ensure patient goals
- Patient advocacy
- Assists with locating low cost, no cost DME (Durable Medical Equipment) if available
- Assists with patient access to Heart of Florida ‘s many services
Heart of Florida Health Center is fortunate to partner with several service agencies and organizations in Marion County. Because of this we are happy to provide referral resources to our patients to assist them in all aspects of their healthcare needs.